Developmental Psychology: A Guide to Developmental and Child Psychology (Introductory #25) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 25 in the Introductory series.
- #1: What is Psychology? (Introductory #1) (Paperback): $8.39
- #2: Cognitive Psychology: A Guide to Neuropsychology, Neuroscience and Cognitive Psychology (Introductory #2) (Paperback): $15.74
- #4: Personality Psychology and Individual Differences (Introductory #4) (Paperback): $13.64
- #7: Global Mental Health: A Global Look At Depression (Introductory #7) (Paperback): $8.39
- #9: Forensic Psychology (Introductory #9) (Paperback): $10.49
- #11: Forensic Psychology Workbook (Introductory #11) (Paperback): $7.34
- #12: Cognitive Psychology Workbook: 2ND Edition (Introductory #12) (Paperback): $9.44
- #14: Cognitive Psychology: 2nd Edition (Introductory #14) (Large Print / Paperback): $10.49
- #19: Clinical Psychology (Introductory #19) (Paperback): $8.39
- #20: Formulation in Psychotherapy (Introductory #20) (Paperback): $9.44
- #21: Abnormal Psychology: The Causes and Treatments of Depression, Anxiety and More Third Edition (Introductory #21) (Paperback): $9.44
- #22: Psychology of Relationships: The Social Psychology of Friendships, Romantic Relationships, Prosocial Behaviour and More Third Edition (Introductory #22) (Paperback): $8.39
- #23: Biological Psychology: Third Edition (Introductory #23) (Large Print / Paperback): $12.59
- #24: Social Psychology: A Guide to Social and Cultural Psychology (Introductory #24) (Paperback): $11.54
- #26: The Forensic Psychology of Theft, Burglary and Property Crime (Introductory #26) (Paperback): $7.34
- #27: Criminal Profiling: A Forensic and Criminal Psychology Guide to FBI and Statistical Profiling (Introductory #27) (Paperback): $8.39
- #28: Forensic Psychology Collection (Introductory #28) (Paperback): $17.84
Do you want to learn about child development?
Do you want to learn how a child develops cognition, language and more?
Do you want an easy to understand and engaging guide to developmental psychology?
If the answer is yes, then this is the book for you as in this book you will learn about a wide range of topics in developmental psychology.
By the end of this book, you will know:
- What developmental psychology is?
- What is Attachment, its Types and How it Develops?
- How Language Develops?
- How Our Cognition and Brains Develop?
- And More...
BUY TODAY TO START LEARNING ABOUT DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY
Developmental Psychology Second Edition Content:
Chapter 1: Introduction to Developmental Psychology and Modern Theories
Chapter 2: Research Methods in Developmental Psychology
Chapter 3: The Perceived Link Between Autism and the MMR Vaccine
Part 1: Brain and Cognitive Development
Chapter 4: Brain Development
Chapter 5: Cognitive Development
Chapter 6: Introduction to Theory of Mind
Part 2: The Self Concept, Gender Identity, Attachment and Peers and Play
Chapter 7: Development of The Self Concept
Chapter 8: Gender Identity
Chapter 9: Introduction to Attachment
Chapter 10: Acquiring Attachment and Attachment Types
Chapter 11: Feelings, Relationships and Types of Attachment
Chapter 12: Introduction to Peers and Play
Chapter 13: Peers and Play
Chapter 14: Pretend or Symbolic Play
Chapter 15: Pretend Play, Creativity, Scaffolding, Role-Taking and Imaginary Friends
Chapter 16: Technology, Play and Final Notes
Chapter 17: What is Dramatherapy?
Part Three: Culture, Poverty and Trauma
Chapter 18: Cross-Cultural Development
Chapter 19: Poverty
Chapter 20: Trauma and Childhood Resilience
Part 4: Language Development
Chapter 21: Introduction to Language Development
Chapter 22: Theories of Language Development
Chapter 23: Pragmatic Language and What Influences Language Development?
Part 5: Sensory Development
Chapter 24: Sensory Development and the Development of Vision
Chapter 25: Cognitive Development of Facial Processing
Part 6: Development of Prosocial Behaviour
Chapter 26: Introduction to the Development of Prosocial Behaviour
Chapter 27: Toddlers, Helping Behaviour and Sharing
Chapter 28: Take Home Message, Finetuning Factors and Prosocial Behaviour in Other Species
Part 7: Child and The Media
Chapter 29: Introduction to the Media
Chapter 30: Can Children learn From Video?
Chapter 31: Pre-schoolers and TV
Chapter 32: Overall Do Children Learn from Screen Media?
Part 8: Adolescence
Chapter 33: Adolescence and Biological Transition
Chapter 34: Cognitive Transition
Chapter 35: Social Time and Friendship Changes in Adolescence
Chapter 36: Romantic Relationships, Conflict with Parents and Autonomy
Chapter 37: Personality, Identity and Self Development
Part 9: Atypical Development
Chapter 38: Atypical Development
Chapter 39: Williams Syndrome
Chapter 40: Autism Spectrum Conditions
Chapter 41: Development of Metacognition: A Guide to Metacognition, Metamemory, More and Its Importance