Wild Swimming Walks Dorset: 28 Coast, Lake & River Days Out (Paperback)
Email or call for price
This best-selling series visits beautiful Dorset. 28 enchanting walks visit the coves and caves of the Jurassic Coast and lush river beaches and water meadows of the countryside. Combining stunning photography, engaging stories and history, detailed directions, route maps and downloadable guides.
- Swim through iconic Durdle Door
- Explore the mysterious undercliffs of the Jurassic coast
- Dive into gin-clear waters off Portland
- Swim around the famous Ladram sea stacks
- Venture into ancient holloways of West Dorset.