Gluten-Free Diet for Beginners: 99 Delicious, Healthy and Quick Recipes for Every Day Cooking. 21-Day Meal Plan for Beginners. (Large Print / Hardcover)
Are you looking for gluten-free delicious, quick, and budget-friendly recipes for everyday cooking?
In this number one bestseller, you'll learn how to cook 99 affordable, quick and easy recipes. Whether it calls for five main ingredients, takes 30-minutes or less to cook, or uses a single pot or pan, each recipe is simple to whip up from start to finish.
Inside you'll find:
- 99 delicious recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, and snack
- 21 day-meal plan to help you to start and save time, without the worry of what recipes or food you have to prepare.
- Five benefits which no one is speaking
- What a gluten-free diet is
- The foods that you are allowed to eat and those that you have to avoid
- The similarity and difference of celiac disease and gluten sensitivity
- And much more...
If you always find yourself asking what to prepare and cook, this is no longer your problem. All of the recipes are flexible and easy enough to allow you to use substitutes that are locally produced and fresh. Whether you are a beginner or a chef you'll find fun and exciting preparing and eating these new gluten-free meals.
Here are some recipes that you can expect to cook:
- Citrus and Pistachio Fruit Salad
- Mushroom Bacon Chicken with Cream Sauce
- Potato and Ham Soup
- Gluten-Free Potato Salad
- Broccoli and Potato Soup
- Honey-Glazed Chicken Wings
- Baked Hash Browns
- Glazed Butternut Squash
- Tortellini Bolognese
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Roasted Cajun Asparagus
- Chicken Enchiladas
- Oven-Crisp Chicken Wings
- Zucchini Cake
This book is a must for everyone who wants fresh, affordable, and tasty meals while saving time and money following a gluten-free diet