Overthinking [2 books in 1]: he step-by- step guide to anger management, self discipline, design thinking, emotional intelligence, self-hypnosis (Gold Collection #3) (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Gold Collection series.
- #1: Vagus Nerve: The Ultimate Guide to Vagus Nerve Stimulation, Emotional Intelligence, Anger Management and Self Hypnosis for Overcome (Gold Collection #1) (Paperback): $29.99
- #2: Empath: The Complete Beginners Guide to Improve your Empathic Healing Skills, Be sensitive, Be Free from Energy Vampires, Avoi (Gold Collection #2) (Paperback): $29.99
- #6: Nervio Vago - Vagus Nerve: La guía definitiva para la estimulación del nervio vago, Inteligencia Emocional, Manejo de la ira y auto hipnosis para (Gold Collection #6) (Paperback): $26.99
Feel overwhelmed by your thoughts? Struggling with anxiety about your daily tasks? Or do you want to stop worrying about life?
The truth is... We all experience the occasional negative thought. But if you always feel overwhelmed, then you need to closely examine how these thoughts are negatively impacting your lifestyle.
Here's the deal...If you always feel overwhelmed and can't calm yourself down to get a good night's sleep, then you need to examine how negative thoughts are impacting your lifestyle.
This book bundle is a step-by-step guide to forming healthier habits for your mind, body, and spirit. You will learn to take a step back and evaluate how you currently live your life before creating a plan to remove those sources and triggers for overthinking. Here's just a tiny fraction of what you'll find in this audiobook:
- Powerful methods to declutter your mind and fill it back up with healthy, productive habits and encouragement
- The best strategies to begin removing negative influences from your life
- The importance of sleep and why you should introduce new, healthy sleeping habits
- The benefit of mindfulness and meditation techniques
- How to declutter your environment to reflect the positive changes you're making in your life
- Number one tips to eliminate bad relationships
- How to address information overload in your life and much, much more
The Overthinking bundle is full of exercises that will have an immediate, positive impact on your mindset. Instead of just telling you to do something, we provide practical, science-backed actions that can create real and lasting change if practiced regularly.
Would you like to know more?
Grab your copy today