The Renal Diet Cookbook: Preserve Your Kidney Health and Avoid Dialysis with Low Sodium, Low Potassium Recipes, 3 Week Meal Plan & Renal Diet F (Paperback)
Support Kidney Health With This Complete Renal Diet Cookbook
Finding out what you or someone you care for can eat and avoid eating, when is diagnosed with kidney disease (CKD) is extremely important.
This Kidney Cookbook offers you an easy 30-day meal plan for a kidney-healthy diet and lifestyle. The Stopping Kidney Disease Food Guide for the Newly Diagnosed is an action-based plan that offers you weekly menus, comprehensive background information, and shopping lists.
This Renal Diet Cookbook contains:
- A fundamental introduction that covers everything you need to know about kidney disease and renal diet
- A 3-week meal plan is complemented by weekly menus and Renal Diet Shopping List for the transition from stress to a kidney-friendly diet
- Low Potassium, Low Sodium, Low phosphorus healthy 55 recipes to avoid dialysis with nutrition information and essential tips for each recipe
- Dishes the Dialysis Patient Can Order at Restaurants to feel free and confident during the healing.
- Benefits Of Renal Diet food to eat and to avoid keeping you healthy for years
- Calories and macros ―Every recipe lists serving quantity, prep time, cook time, easy to follow ingredients, preparation instructions, images and nutritional information to keep you on track
***Please note: Book is available in 2 Paperback formats - Black and White and Full color. Choose the best for you ***
- full-color edition - Simply press "See all formats and versions" above the price. Press left from the "paperback" button
- black and white version - is the default first
Click "Buy Now" and start cooking today