Renal Diet Cookbook: 150+ Easy and Delicious Recipes to Control Your Kidney Disease and Avoid Dialysis. Only Low Sodium, Low Potassium, Low (Paperback)
Have you been diagnosed with chronic kidney disease and would like to help the functionality of your kidneys naturally? Has your doctor given you guidelines to follow in your diet and you are struggling to understand how to plan your meals and how to prepare tasty dishes?
Then keep reading, you have come to the right place
First of all, the kidneys perform the fundamental function of 'filtering', purifying the body of waste and excess mineral salts, but not only. Because of the important role they play, when finding out one has chronic kidney disease, the person will worry and alarm. But there is hope; nutritionists and doctors have discovered how to manage the most influential factor in preventing, slowing down or even stopping the progression of kidney disease: nutrition. The health of our kidneys also depends a great deal on what we eat. However, the preparation of meals that comply with the requirements of a renal diet and that are at the same time easy and appetizing is often quite confusing and time consuming.
Thus, with this book I want to give you more than just a cookbook. You will find everything you need to know about the kidney-friendly lifestyle and recipes that meet specific nutrient requirements and contain the foods recommended by doctors, so you can fight your disease and no longer withstand the stress of planning and bland meals.
Here is what you will find in this comprehensive guide
- An essential introduction on kidney disease and the principles of this life-saving diet
- What to eat and drink and what to avoid in the renal diet
- Special tips for keeping your kidneys healthy and for a kidney-friendly lifestyle
- Answers to many questions that I am sure you have asked yourself about this topic
- More than 150 easy, delicious and healthy recipes for every meal and preference (meat, fish, vegetarian, salads, soups, smoothies, sauces, etc..) created after much research and consultations to allow you to properly manage your kidney conditions
- Amount of sodium, potassium, phosphorus, proteins, sugars and all other nutritional values for each recipe so you will not waste more time with calculations
- Cooking time and number of servings for each recipe, so that you can organize yourself in the best possible way
- And much, much more
Even if you are not a chef but a beginner in the kitchen, do not worry, because in this book you will find easy to follow instructions and you will no longer have to settle for boring dishes in your renal diet.
Take control of your health back Scroll to the top of this page and click the buy now button