Clinical Pathways: An Occupational Therapy Assessment for Range of Motion & Manual Muscle Strength (Spiral bound)
- A unique OT-focused decision-making framework shows students, through an occupational profile, how to observe functions within the client’s contextual and/or cultural environment using functional observations, postural screening, and current evidenced-based outcome assessments.
- A standard chapter organization- Each chapter includes a specific body structure and follows a standardized template that includes: Learning objectives, description of anatomical structures (joint and musculoskeletal attachment sites), palpation of specific landmarks, functional movement patterns, ROM and MMT assessment (vibrant muscular images with photography, and Test Your Skill Set (sample case studies).
- Color-coded design- A visually striking multi-color design to ease navigation from table of contents through each chapter, helps organize the content and provides a quick reference feature such as a thumb index.
- Online instructor resources- An interactive test bank based on case studies, and PowerPoint presentations enhance teaching and streamline lecture and exam preparation.
- eBook available- Faster, smarter, and more convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and much more.