5 Steps to a 5: AP English Language 2021 Elite Student Edition (Paperback)
MATCHES THE LATEST EXAM
In this hybrid year, let us supplement your AP classroom experience with this multi-platform study guide.
The immensely popular 5 Steps to a 5: AP English Language Elite Student Edition has been updated for the 2020-21 school year and now contains:
- 3 full-length practice exams (available both in the book and online) that reflect the latest exam
- "5 Minutes to a 5" section -- a 5-minute activity for each day of the school year that reinforces the most important concepts covered in class
- Up-to-Date Resources for COVID 19 Exam Disruption
- Access to a robust online platform
- Hundreds of practice exercises with thorough answer explanations
- Strategies for deconstructing essay prompts and planning your essay
- Powerful analytics you can use to assess your test readiness
- Flashcards, games, social media support, and more
About the Author
Barbara L. Murphy taught AP Language and other college-level courses at Jericho High School for over 20 years. She has been a reader of the AP Language and Composition exam since 1993 and is an endorsed consultant for the College Board's AP English Language and Composition and AP English Literature and Composition courses for which she mentors, conducts workshops, conferences, and Summer Institutes. She is co-author of Writing the Advanced Placement English Essay.Estelle M. Rankin taught AP English Literature for more than 25 years. She received the AP Literature Teacher of the Year award from the College Board in 1996. Rankin is co-author of Writing the Advanced Placement English Essay.