Mastering Medicare Insurance for Starters: Researched Methods, Resources, and Guidance for New Medicare Recipients (Paperback)
Nearing 65? What you need to know about the most popular healthcare Parts A, B, and C to escape the healthcare crisis
Today there are more than 27 million people without health insurance in the U.S.
According to analysis from the U.S. federal government, Americans spent $3.65 trillion on healthcare in 2018. That means $11,212 per person in one year.
Unfortunately, the amount keeps increasing until more and more people will face difficulty in obtaining medical care.
Yet there are government-sponsored healthcare programs that can prevent you from a financial emergency.
Founded in 1965, Medicare is the country's most popular and cost-effective health care program.
Americans who are covered by Medicare report significantly higher satisfaction rates than those with private insurance.
Medicare doesn t discriminate. It covers people 65 years and older as well as people with long-term disabilities, permanent kidney failure, or amyotrophic lateral sclerosis regardless of their age... for an affordable price.
Applying for a healthcare program can be a long, annoying process and you might miss out on many benefits that are rightfully yours.
Medicare provides essential coverage for care you need as you age, but there are common misunderstandings that can cost you thousands of dollars.
What you expect might not be what you actually get.
To ensure you make the right decisions when it comes to your health, you will discover a simplified roadmap through the maze of Medicare.
In "Mastering Medicare Insurance for Starters", you ll discover:
- The A, B, C, D of Medicare
- How to find the best personal healthcare plan for you
- How to manage your Medicare benefits easily and make sure you get all of them
- Why not everything that says "free" is free and how to avoid Medicare insurance traps
- 7 preventive services included in your Medicare program
- Why a sweet ball of fried dough is a dark place in your healthcare
- How to save thousands of dollars with the right plan for your next surgery
- How to protect your family from unexpected costs in case of hospice care
- How to choose your prescription drug plan wisely
- Why declining your Medicare can have bigger consequences than you think
- Which days you should mark red in your agenda so you never miss a deadline
- Why you want to start thinking about Medicare before you reach your retirement
And much much more.
While Medicare is a benefit millions of people take advantage of, it can be confusing to figure out what you need on your own.
Therefore, this book includes all you need to know to master your Medicare and make the most out of it.
Even if you have never looked into Medicare or other insurances before, you will be able to follow the step-by-step explanation so you never have to worry about medical bills again.
As much as you want to procrastinate with this topic, you should prioritize your health and never sacrifice a single second of well-being because of laziness.Health and comfort is your right as a U.S. citizen. Therefore don t hesitate, scroll up and click "Add to Cart".