Intermittent Fasting And The Ketogenic Diet: Shred Fat On The Ultimate Weight Loss Body Transformation Guide For Men And Women (Keto Diet, Healthy Liv (Paperback)
Intermittent Fasting And Modern Ketogenic Diet: 2 in 1 Bundle
Do you feel like no matter how hard you try and no matter how many different diets and lifestyle changes you go on - You always seem to be stuck at the same old weight?
Would you like to lose weight and feel better while eating your favourite foods?
If so then keep reading....
Intermittent fasting is a lifestyle in which you can eat many more of the foods you actually enjoy and still lose weight at the same time.
At the same time, intermittent Fasting isn't just to lose weight, it also has other health benefits too, making it something that everyone should do even if they aren't looking to lose fat.
I take it you've followed countless diets without seeing any proper results, right?
Well from now on you can watch the fat float away while you're in disbelief in how easy it was.
The Ketogenic Diet or the Keto Diet as most would say is a simple food plan that's realistic and one that can actually be followed long term.
The high Fat, Low Carb diet is an alternative approach to not just only losing weight, but for those seeking a healthier lifestyle.
Lose 5 pounds a week and Naturally burn the fat just by following this simple lifestyle
Here Is What You'll Learn About...
- Why Intermittent fasting is the easiest approach to Losing Fat
- 5 Popular mistakes people make transitioning to Intermittent Fasting
- Why you can eat your favorite foods following IF
- 2 Secret nutrition tips while Fasting
- 9 Evidence-based health benefits while Intermittent Fasting
- Self Discipline on the Intermittent Lifestyle
- Why breakfast is making you carrying unnecessary belly fat and love handles
- How to count your calories and Macros easily
- The 4 different types of fasting and which one you should choose
- What Health tips you need to Unlearn
- 9 foods to fast track weight loss
- A simple approach towards counting your intake
- The 3 types of foods to avoid
- 5 Intermittent Fastips tips specifically for men and woman
- The best 6 Food types to eat while Intermittent Fasting
- Intermittent Fasting and Alcohol
- 5 tips to consider for Males and Females each specifically
- The best time to workout when intermittent fasting
- Doctors take on Intermittent Fasting
- 7 Celebrities that Follow the Intermittent Fasting Lifestyle to a tee
- A Bonus Chapter on A 1 week Kick start Intermittent Fasting Plan
- Eat foods that won't leave you hungry all day
- 5 Common mistakes people make going Keto
- How you can eat your favorite foods following the Keto Diet
- Hidden Carbs that you didn't know
- Transitioning into Keto Diet
- Simple ways to Count your Intake
- Foods that are considered keto but are actually not
- Keto on a budget options
- 7 self-disciple and Wellness hacks
- Exercising and The keto Diet Combined
- Morning, Lunch and Dinner options
- Alcohol, sweets and Snacks on the Keto Diet and what you should stick to
- 7 Myths about the Keto Diet that you should erase
- The 10 most popular questions about Going Keto
- What makes this diet different to the rest
- Life changing Stories of 3 Celebrities/Athletes that Live the Keto Lifestyle