Get Your Sh*t Together Journal: Practical Ways to Cut the Bullsh*t and Win at Life (A No F*cks Given Guide) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
- #1: The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck: How to Stop Spending Time You Don't Have with People You Don't Like Doing Things You Don't Want to Do (A No F*cks Given Guide) (Hardcover): $19.99
- #2: Get Your Sh*t Together: How to Stop Worrying About What You Should Do So You Can Finish What You Need to Do and Start Doing What You Want to Do (A No F*cks Given Guide) (Hardcover): $19.99
- #3: You Do You: How to Be Who You Are and Use What You've Got to Get What You Want (A No F*cks Given Guide) (Hardcover): $19.99
- #4: Calm the F*ck Down: How to Control What You Can and Accept What You Can't So You Can Stop Freaking Out and Get On With Your Life (A No F*cks Given Guide) (Hardcover): $19.99
- #5: F*ck No!: How to Stop Saying Yes When You Can't, You Shouldn't, or You Just Don't Want To (A No F*cks Given Guide) (Hardcover): $19.99
Get your sh*t together and journal your way to your best life.
Whether you're stuck in a job or relationship you hate, overwhelmed by a million emails, or just need a little help along the way to world domination, the hardest part of changing your life is knowing where to start. That's where New York Times bestselling"anti-guru" Sarah Knight comes in.
In this no-holds-barred, no f*cks given journal, Sarah helps you figure out what you want, how to get started, and how to get it all done. By coaching you through the small sh*t, tough sh*t, and deep sh*t, she'll set you on the road to doing, well, whatever the hell you want. With space to write in your goals, milestones, and to-dos, along with hilarious graphics, charts, and straight-talking advice, The Get Your Sh*t Together Journal is a must-have tool in your organizational arsenal.
About the Author
Sarah Knight's first book, The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck, has been published in 23 languages and counting, and her TEDx talk, "The Magic of Not Giving a F*ck," has more than two million views. The second book in the No F*cks Given Guide series, Get Your Sh*t Together, is a New York Times bestseller, and her third, You Do You, was published in November 2017. Her writing has also appeared in Glamour, Harper's Bazaar, Marie Claire, Red, Refinery29, and elsewhere.
After quitting her corporate job in 2015 to pursue a freelance life, she moved from Brooklyn, New York, to the Dominican Republic, where she currently resides with her husband and a sh*tload of lizards.
Learn more at sarahknightauthor.com or follow her on Twitter and Instagram @MCSnugz. You can also sign up for her No F*cks Given newsletter at tinyletter.com/sarahknight.