Sealed with a Diss: A Clique Novel (The Clique #8) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the The Clique series.
- #1: The Clique (Paperback): $13.99
- #2: Best Friends for Never: A Clique Novel (The Clique #2) (Paperback): $13.99
- #3: Alicia (The Clique Summer Collection #3) (Paperback): $10.99
- #4: Invasion of the Boy Snatchers (The Clique #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: The Pretty Committee Strikes Back (The Clique #5) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: Dial L for Loser (The Clique #6) (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: It's Not Easy Being Mean (The Clique #7) (Paperback): $13.99
- #9: Bratfest at Tiffany's (The Clique #9) (Paperback): $9.99
- #10: P.S. I Loathe You (The Clique #10) (Paperback): $9.99
- #11: Boys R Us (The Clique #11) (Paperback): $17.99
- #12: These Boots Are Made for Stalking (The Clique #12) (Paperback): $9.99
- #13: My Little Phony (The Clique #13) (Paperback): $9.99
- #14: A Tale of Two Pretties (The Clique #14) (Paperback): $13.99
Massie Block: Stands at the threshold of the most ah-mazing secret room at OCD. But to prove the Pretty Committee is worthy of the honor, the girls need dates to Skye Hamilton's "famous couples" costume party. On top of all that, Massie has to convince her old crush, Chris Abeley, to be Skye's date . . . or else they can kiss the room-and their popularity-goodbye. How will she ever get her girls suitable dates and melt Chris's heart? She'd need to be a mind reader! Luckily for the PC, alpha status just happens to come with ESP . . . not the actual superpower, but a secret weapon that shows them exactly how boy brains work.
Kristen Gregory: Loves supersensitive guys, and thanks to ESP, has her eye on a boy who loves The Notebook as much as she does. So why on earth is she going to Skye's party as the Bride of Chucky?
Alicia Rivera: Diss-missed her crush, Josh Hotz, for having a bizarrely clean room. Then ESP tells her Josh's sister is actually the neat freak, and suddenly hawt Hotz looks hawter than ever.
Dylan Marvil: When ESP clues her in to the fact that guys-plural- like a girl who's not afraid to eat, it's all mozzarella sticks for this former Jenny Craig groupie. Will gaining six pounds make her regret trusting her sixth sense?
Claire Lyons: As the only Pretty Committee girl with a real boyfriend, the date-mission should be a breeze. But when her newfound Claire-voyance tells her Cam's hiding a huh-yuge secret from her, his gifts of gummies leave a stale taste in her mouth. ESP? Extra Sucky Problem is more like it.
The Clique...The only thing harder than getting in is staying in.
About the Author
Lisi Harrison is the author of The Clique, Alphas and Monster High series. She was the Senior Director of Production Development at MTV and Head Writer for MTV Production. Lisi is currently pretending to write her next novel.
Lisi lives in Laguna Beach, California.