It's Not Easy Being Mean (The Clique #7) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the The Clique series.
- #1: The Clique (Paperback): $13.99
- #2: Best Friends for Never: A Clique Novel (The Clique #2) (Paperback): $13.99
- #3: Alicia (The Clique Summer Collection #3) (Paperback): $10.99
- #4: Invasion of the Boy Snatchers (The Clique #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: The Pretty Committee Strikes Back (The Clique #5) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: Dial L for Loser (The Clique #6) (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: Sealed with a Diss: A Clique Novel (The Clique #8) (Paperback): $15.99
- #9: Bratfest at Tiffany's (The Clique #9) (Paperback): $9.99
- #10: P.S. I Loathe You (The Clique #10) (Paperback): $9.99
- #11: Boys R Us (The Clique #11) (Paperback): $17.99
- #12: These Boots Are Made for Stalking (The Clique #12) (Paperback): $9.99
- #13: My Little Phony (The Clique #13) (Paperback): $9.99
- #14: A Tale of Two Pretties (The Clique #14) (Paperback): $13.99
Massie Block: Getting back into Octavian Country Day was a piece of sugar-free cake, compared to Massie's next goal-finding the key that unlocks an ah-mazing legendary secret room at OCD! Alpha eighth grader Skye Hamilton and her clique have stashed the key in the bedroom of one mystery Briarwood boy, but who? Whoever finds the key gets access to the secret room for an entire year and the prestige that comes along with it. But what happens when LBR Layne seems to be getting closer? This is way more than a matter of life or death, it's a matter of in or out!
Kristen Gregory: Always been a star on the soccer field, but her style gets majorly cramped when her friends are forced to join the team. They better start kicking those soccer balls or Kristen's going to start kicking some . . . !
Alicia Rivera: Uses her skills as a gossip reporter to scheme her way into the rooms of all the Briarwood hotties!
Dylan Marvil: Heard depression makes people lose weight. Is hoping for some sad news soon because she's popping donut holes the way some people pop Tic-Tacs.
Claire Lyons: Being famous isn't all it's cracked up to be! Her agent confiscates her gummies, and forces her to do some very bad things to make her more "edgy." Worst of all, her constant meetings with lawyers and movie execs are eating into her time with the P.C. and with Cam! Is being a Hollywood starlet worth the Gucci-high price tag?
About the Author
Lisi Harrison is the author of The Clique, Alphas and Monster High series. She was the Senior Director of Production Development at MTV and Head Writer for MTV Production. Lisi is currently pretending to write her next novel.
Lisi lives in Laguna Beach, California.